Tuesday, June 11, 2019

A Letter from mother nature.


The Glory of the pearl is needed back, Mother Nature is craving for its right. The coming generation demands for a right to see the light

 Letter from mother nature

I provide life to you I deserve the best for my stay. For I am the source of your survival, I demand a reward. A mother plans whats best for her baby and provides according to the love. A baby's survival depends and lies on the mother's decision.

I provide life to you I deserve the best for my stay, only the strong and healthy can make it to their destiny. So if I am killed by your own making, then how will I be able to reach and make it to your expectations? I have warned you several times but you are paying a deaf ear.

Stand fair to me and my fruits will support the coming generation. You reap what you saw, blame me not for the tears of my grief, although it's never too late. I can still stand a chance for my survival.
The foundation of the coming generation is laid by bricks of their elders who have a few chances of their survival tomorrow if they do not take on their responsibility now. But I have been their for you, generation after generation I have been providing and the reward I gain is the least care and protection from you. So if am killed now, What will the coming generation get from my fruits and how are they assured of their survival?

I have played my part to provide life to you to make it out for centuries of years and enjoy the fruits of my making, but due to your own greed, my fruits are buried young and you will reap your own death.

It's not me that needs your protection, if you need to live well, then it's paramount that you take care of me and your life will form  upon me. You have a choice to decide now, whether to act now and live or to reap your own death.


presented as my speech on world environment day 5th june 2019 by Nakabuye Hilda Flavia.

No comments:

Post a Comment